Monday, May 9

hair-spiration!







as i was perusing beauty blogs today, i came across a picture of Vivianna's that totally made me wish my hair was long and luscious as hers...








*le sigh* this was not the picture, but this was one of her posts about haircare. I am in deep love with this kind of hair...


unfortunately, even when my hair grows out, it tends to look more on the coarser end of thick, with volume in all the wrong places:( so I will be on the scout for shine serums that don't contribute to the greasiness of the scalp, and something that gives more volume around the crown...


and, as I wait for my hair to grow back out, I shall leave you with a few of my favourite hair-sprational pictures;)





I simply can't wait to try this




and this, on my hair!! =)








No comments: