Thursday, June 2

A few recent purchases that have managed to spruce up my month of May:)

First up, I hit up MAC's Quite Cute collection and although, the mineralized blushes and the peachy nude lipstick caught my eye too, I managed to limit myself to strictly the absolute will-regret-once-these-limited-edition-pieces-run-out's ;)

firstly, a very creamy light minty green nail varnish, very aptly titled Mischevious Mint~





and just another one for posterity . . .



I also picked up the 'In Synch' lip liner which is a beautiful matte peachy pink colour. I imagine it to be quite a pale yellow pink colour on the lips. Just the kind of milky pink lips I typically would go for.




Finally, the piece de resistance, was one of the beautiful Chanel bronzers from their current Summer Collection 2011, Fleurs d’Ete. I'd wanted this, since I first set eyes on it, on several different beauty blogs...!



Soleil Tan de Chanel 4 Facettes Bronzers– Bronze Corail (#537)



I've been really into bronzers of late, and what a pretty one this is=)

<3 <3 <3 what have you been loving recently?





No comments: