Saturday, November 10

this itch is really killin' me.

eekss...i'm suffering from the after-shock of my rashes; i'm not sure if its my imagination playing tricks on me or something, but i can feel some 'phantom' itchiness...from time to time~ i have been having this really bad, *superrr* itchy rash for the past 2-3 days (or more like, nites since i dun have them in the daytime but it always surfaces during the nite-time)~ i know, i know, it sounds really groce..i mean, rashes...the red blotchiness of the skin, coupled with the mad scratching, typical behaviour usually associated with monkeys...it was exceptionally hard to even pretend to be normal on friday nite, Jit & Suri's bdayy party @ seven, but thankfully, i did manage to have loadss of fun that nite, after all~! ;)
i think, Cayvian really was rite..either, the alcohol really did *cure* my rashess - as insane as that sounds, it may be true, coz i didnt have them again the nite after clubbing! - or, it managed to numb/distract me from the itchiness, and i totally forgot to scratch after awhile..lolzz~
btw. . . thanxx to every1 of you who has been concerned with my rashes~~ and so sorry to those who have suffered my wrath during this highly agitated period....oh no, wait..im always highly agitated.. *nervous laughter*
oh gosh, i've really been turning into a 'super-b&^!*' lately & been giving lame excuses for it too...first, coz of assignments, then straight after that, Exams~! and now, this stupid rash! well, now this rash has subsided...i have finally run out of excuses, and feel that its time to quit my job and do what i really wanna do. . . just enjoy my holidays with my frends!! ~ except, this isnt really a holiday, either...its more like the time i need to get my act together and prepare for the next stage in life~ work *le sigh* okaii, now i feel really depressedd... well, im off to the beach first, which hopefully cures this bout of depression...~
xOxO~

No comments: