Thursday, December 11

please ignore me.

rain, rain and more rain...or so the forecast predicts for the rest of the few days ahead.

well, it's not really that i hate the rain or anything...except that it hinders or 'out-and-abouts' :(
ohh wells, so our project is well and truly under way...and maybe thats why, it seems as if time is just whizzing by recently. or have i grown too accustomed to taking my own sweet time that i have spent all of it doing little of anything? *ponders*

today....is just one of those days.
a day when one wakes up and questions one's self;

why? why is my skin so imperfect? why is my complexion not flawless?

why is my eyes even smaller than it used to be? why is the skin around still icky and peeling?

why am i so round? why is my face so immensely heinous?

why am i not skinny? why am i so * * * ?


::shakes head in disappointment:: talk about low self-esteem...le sigh

No comments: