Saturday, December 6

joyeux anniversaire, mon Janice~~!

ouch....my eyes still haven't recovered yet....:(
anyways, its my dearest darling not-quite-a-baby-anymore sister, Janice's birthday today~~~~~ gosh, jie jie misses u so unbelievably much! *le sigh*
hope you have a gr8 celebration @ Pavillion, and a grand ball of a sleepover...even though, it wouldnt be half as fun without me there;p
well, i just came to a conclusion rather recently, that my life is just almost very nearly perfect:) hahahh...why, almost? because i believe that in reality, perfection is pretty darn unattainable (see....and people say i'm hard to please! ::rolls eyes::)
i have my super parents, who have given me the opportunity and space to grow and test my boundaries, and are supporting me in every way imaginable at a time when i needed it most.
i have my three incredibly different, yet sweet sisters.
and of course, my amazing bunch of good friends, right here in Melbourne & from Sayfol.
i feel so grateful and happy to be so incredibly blessed.
so, i'm trying....trying to do my very best to stay strong, and be optimistic. To persevere through these so-called rough times. To strive hard toward achieving what I really want in life. To remember to be grateful for all the wonderful things I have, and never take things for granted.

No comments: