Monday, May 19

ouch....for once, the skin on my face is so dry that it hurts..well, certain parts of it anyway =.=

well, just thought i would have a small break between my French and Economics homework...ahahah..no kidding, i have been working, or should i say studying extra hard these past two weekss..~ yeahh, for once in my four (.5) years of undergraduate life, i have really been a 'full-time student'...the irony! >.<

i just watched Iron Man today...and yes, i admit, i wasnt impressed by the fact that it was coming out in the first place, but do not mistake my indifference as a cause for me to object to watching the movie..simply said, i was just not bothered to watch it....
anyways, after all the rave reviews and finally watching it myself...i found the movie....so-so only, still..hahahah..but yeah, it wasn't my inner cynic this time...i just didnt really like the whole US-Iraq / Middle East/ Afghanistan war theme of the movie.

anyways, im out of unhelpful and inconstructively-critical movie reviews for now...good nitess deareS~

No comments: