Wednesday, January 23

ive been reading my old blog on multiply, purely for my own amusement and it certainly was a very eventful 2007/2006..which i wouldnt have any other way^^
hrmss...just finished my IELTS test last saturday>.< ::fingers crossed:: it should be fine, but im hoping to get a better grade than the last time, although i think i got reaaally lazy by the writing bit..! lolz
i also went to a tarot card reader about a week ago..and, well...i really cant say much except, im not even sure its even relevant. oh well, i might be wrong..hahah. i was interested but didnt usually bother with all the cosmic stufz since i was in year 9/10..lolzwell, other than that, i have confirmed that i wont be going back to kl this holiday as well. i called my mum on thursday and she was ready to book me a ticket back to malaysia, flying there on the 20th of january and returning on 17/18th feb, but i thought about it and i know, wherever i am, i cant run away from my thoughts, so i'd be better off dealing with it anyways without the costly mistake of flying back anyways.and besides, i am stronger than that and im also not giving up. i wont give up as easily.
well, i feel much better today~~ i finally went to St. Vincent's Hospital today to look for volunteer work~ i figured that there are many people out there who face much more pressing problems than myself, and im trying not to think about my own for awhilee..~
anyways, im kinda way too tired to keep my eyes open even, now..so i think i will send my resumes first thing tmw morning~ nitezz for now~~

No comments: