Saturday, September 29

happpiee, happiiee 21st, ashiq~~!!

firstly, happiie happieee 21st birthday to ~ ashiq~!! one of my treasured besties since high school~ almost 8 yearss of friendship~ ehheheh..hope ure having a 'smashing' time @ Nottingham now~! hope to see you really soon;)


today marks the last day of my last university holidayss ever..since its probably working life for me after this semester. oh, but then again, life is oh-so-unpredictable...and i have accepted the fact that nothing ever goes the way we imagined it would~ *wistful*

today also is my first day at a new job for me~~ wheee.....~!! finally, something that can keep me occupied, and take my mind of my idle-ness and constant slacking-off...one of the bad things about it is, its in the suburbs, and this time, not even on the way to uni...=[ well, at least, eardley will be there..~ and i wont be completely alone..and the pay is better than the previous one~ so, its a good, natural progression, i suppose..^^ yayzz~

well, my past week of uni holidays have been a blast~~ here are the highlights;

Sunday: Road trip to Mornington Peninsula with cay vian, hui san, keith, soon shin~

hui san + cay vian + myself @ the unicorn fountain @ Ashcombe maze
under the blue sky, our fingers were starr-crossed x.x

summer is almost here. all i need is the sun and friends like mine~

our group picture @ London Bridge (Mornington)
soon shin - cayvian - jasmine - hui san - keith


and it felt just like home; @ Janice's seaview home~ where we stayed in Mornington.

Janice's awesome house @ Rosebud~

oops...just realised i have to cut this post short as i still need to do more 'homework' b4 i go to work..~ will post more pics the next time...oh, and its a pity, i didnt manage to go to the Royal Melbourne show after all, this year....really wanted to get another fluffy unicorn again! *sighs* guess there is always next year...~ ttfnz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jasmine... ur picturesss are COOL... very nice... I like it very very much... =D