Friday, September 14

black is back.

in my first post, i was supposed to explain that my choice of the black background, instead of the typical white one was not accidental, nor was it purely for design purposes (although that may provide the second reason). it was on finding out in my INT3015; unit about Globalisation, that the darker colored screen require less energy to light up computer screens, and thus, is my small contribution towards energy-saving and the environment~ >.<
anyways, i have finally brought myself out of my own 'rut'...after staying home practically, for the past two weekends, i have decided to go out instead of just laying about at home, and trying to seem so available. well, the truth is, i am bored of being too available..gosh..and, i really need to find my darn planner~ becoz im seriously lost without it..*miserable*
hrmmss...i seem to have bloggers' bloc everytime i sit in front of my screen, and seem to have the most to think about whilst on the train ride home from uni...oh wells..nothing really significant is happening anyways~

No comments: