Friday, February 12

an epiphany. a dream.

finally. i can take some direction...
being the restless itchy bottom that i am has never been easy, for me nor those around me.
my recent thoughts have been about home. CNY, and the like.
So, i have set a plan for myself... or a timeline, somewhat.
A year, in this job, and if i still cant get anywhere, I shall simply leave for greener pastures, preferably, in another country...
I'm so over melbourne, but what the heck...I might as well stay til the TR runs out...and, meanwhile, i just have to keep applying elsewhere, and working on my pet projects.
it fills me with a sense of things to come, and not just a sense of foreboding over the near future and whats about to happen.
i am, once again, in control of my direction for the next year, at least~~

No comments: