Saturday, October 18

and now, when i look at it in retrospect . . . it was a narrow escape, indeed.
i see; i'm not the only one who was under your scrutiny
and i am just one of the many of which hearts out there that you have previously broken.

anyways, thats all over now~~

today was as good a Friday as i have had in quite some time . . .
had brunch at Mart again, and it was almost perfect; good weather, good company and good food:)
of course, receiving the significant, petite, turquoise blue package wrapped in a white ribbon did make my already perfect day a little more brighter, if that was even possible;)
that silver heart toggle charm bracelet with the Eiffel tower charm is my Graduation present<3 and much thanks to my family!

although i've been feeling pretty disappointed at being so pointless for the past few weeks...i feel a change coming on, as my optimism mounts~ hopefully, for good:) and i remember again, that I shall always have the support and morale from those that are closest and dearest to me~

nitess

*goes off to dream about Paris*

No comments: