Monday, December 24

the irony of this x'mas eve

it's been a long time since i had this sickening feeling from waking up at such an ungodly hour of the morning, as i have today...or maybe, they stemmed from the mixed emotions i have from my mum and two younger sisters leaving for home sweet kl* today. its been almost two years since the memorably painful parting in Caulfield, when i realised just how much my family meant to me.
being older but only slightly more wiser than my 18 year old self, i am numb. not willing to let myself plunge into the deep waters of raw emotion.

*pop*

hahah...screw raw emotion! champagne, anyone??

okaii, but seriously ill admit it definitely feels good to have the home all to myself~ i feel like a kid whose parents went out of town and is relishing in the freedom this must mean. okaii..now that just sounded really pathetic, and no, of course, my parents are not that bad! hahahah...in fact, my parents, are quite the opposite and though, sometimes are pretty uptight about certain issues, they have always maintained my sense of freedom, to a surprising extent.

anyhow, the weariness is finally catching up to me, and im going to try to sleep in a little more b4 the buzy day ahead~ ttnfz~

No comments: