Sunday, September 9

attempt #540926

on an eventless, morose Sunday such as today, I shall make another attempt to keep yet, another blog~ this one previously went on an uber-long hiatus, and is replaced with this one...
anyhow, i shall begin this entry on a very sad note; the marker of the end of both Mercedes-Benz FashionWeek NYC Spring 2008, and also Motorola Melbourne Spring Fashion Week....

and here are some of the looks i liked (from NYC);

simple sweet dress in basic white and black from designer doo ri's Spring 2008 collection~

loving this androgynous ensemble from alexander wang spring '08 collection

[little known fact about myself: I know and, even care, when Fashion Week is]

anyways, another weekend has flown by...and i feel a certain emptiness starting to overwhelm me. perhaps, it is loneliness...as i realise, i have been pushing those closest to me further away..and i can't pinpoint the exact reason why i do it. hrmms...

all this pondering is not doing any good...especially when i should be making the most of my time here, as i still haven't made the decision to stay or leave after graduation yet...its getting late~ will post more later..~

No comments: